To monitor and motivate customer support service, it is important to understand how each agent performs. There are many indicators by which this can be measured:
- number of requests processed;
- first reply time;
- total time from opening to closing a request;
- the customer satisfaction feedback for the agent;
- rating given by the manager to the specialist on different requests;
- actions performed in the system.
All the listed parameters can be obtained via reports in EddyDesk. For example, for the last point, the Audit Report is used. All actions in EddyDesk are recorded, so you can create analytics in the context of any activity of contact center agents, for example by viewing their number of replies and internal notes.