EddyDesk was originally designed as a modular system, so the administrator has a wide range of options for regulating user rights. Management is done by editing existing groups or adding new groups.
What EddyDesk administrator can manage:
- Set user type:
- agent - can view client requests;
- end user - can view only his requests.
- disable/enable basic modules.
- give access to the system's functional sections and actions with them.
- extend/reduce the usage of additional settings when working with requests.
- show/hide "Integration" section with related accesses for information and functions.
- adjust the options for working with the Knowledge base.
- limit actions with information contained in contact cards.
- active the omnichannel module and its internal subsections.