Departments were created primarily to separate agents in the system. Basically, they are different areas of the organization.
Initially the end user's request in EddyDesk comes to a certain department. Then only those contact center agents who have access to the department can process the request.
Setting up each department includes the following features:
- connecting the sources of receiving requests and sending replies:
- incoming and outgoing email;
- social media channels and messengers.
- name, signature, unified avatar and agent name;
- notification of all agents about incoming of new request;
- restriction of work with the request for agents from other departments;
- setting default SLA for incoming requests.