While implementing the HelpDesk system you may face the following question: how to encourage and accustom the existing customers to use a self-service portal?
To solve this problem you can connect your email to the system: after submitting a ticket, the customer is automatically signed up at the portal and an employee receives the corresponding notifications.
The next step includes help center customisation, connection of your personal domain name and providing your customers with access to the portal. However, clients will have to remember the access to a separate resource.
Also, it is possible to integrate the system into user accounts, using iframe technology. The main disadvantage is that you need to have some basic programming skills for the above-mentioned integration.
To make the integration simpler we have developed the web widget. Now you don’t need to integrate iframe and think about the possibility how to login automatically. You can use the web widget!
More information about the widget:
- In the Admin section – Widget – you can configure the widget and copy a code;
- You will get the widget after inserting widget code in the end of the website code;
- The widget provides the following features: public knowledge base (where you can publish useful articles for your customers) and instructions;
- Public ticket form – a ticket is created automatically after filling the form;
- Customer login and registration: it will enable customers to view the existing tickets (pending and solved), comment on them and create new tickets.