Recent updates of HelpDeskEddy (02.10.2020)27.04.2021
In this release, we will highlight the relatively small but not less important improvements in our customer support platform that we have implemented in the latest updates.
- Let's start by looking at the history of client's tickets. Previously, everyone who uses omnichannel was happy that in one click they could see the contents of the previous request. Within the omnichannel framework, when the correspondence is relatively short and there is no option when one client's response contains a large amount of text - this was possible. In the requests module we opened the history for each ticket separately. Now we have come up with a solution in the ticket - opening the history of client's tickets, if the previous one came from a messenger, chat or social network, we immediately show a simplified version of the correspondence (only text, no images), and also a preview icon appeared next to each historical request , which allows you to quickly view the ticket.
- Integration with VKontakte has been updated, now HelpDeskEddy knows how to work with “Chats”;
- We have a Global Audit module that receives information about most changes in the system settings, as well as actions with system's users. As you know, we have a useful option to mark the ticket as spam, after which the client who sent the spam request is also blocked. Previously, to understand which operator blocked the client, it was necessary to parse the global log. Now a global log is available inside the user contact's card, which contains information about what happened to the user + what actions he/she performed in the system settings.
- Significant improvement in the module for filtering tickets. Filters are used in a wide variety of ways and are the main tool for agents and contact center supervisors. We regularly received requests from supervisors, it was important for them to find tickets in which operators didn't put classification. Our filters knew how to work with individual ticket's fields, but due to technical limitations it was impossible to select a parameter in the filter - the “Associated fields”(tree) was not filled in. Now it is possible!
Small, but useful settings:
- The ticket's title was always required to be filled in. Now you can set a default title in settings, thus will make work easier for operators;
- Initially, according to the logic of the system, each user (client) must have an email, which is used as ID. This is due to technical issues, work in the API, authorization, etc. However, now more and more often the client doesn't leave an email address choosing different communication channels. For such cases, we have provided options for auto-generating email which will be a conditional identifier, letters to such email addresses will not be sent. This is configured in the Global settings;
- Previously, the chat on the public pages of the system could only be delivered through our support service, now there is an option "Chat on the public pages of the system" in the Global settings;
- Previously, the chat on the public pages of the system could only be set through our support service, now there is an option "Chat on public pages" in the Global settings;
- When creating a ticket from the system, the operator has two options to choose: create a ticket on behalf of the client or on operator's behalf, be first to contact the client. This is used for templates and analytics, there are situations when the client calls on the phone and the operator creates a request on client's behalf, and there are situations when the operator starts a correspondence with the client. Now, depending on which situations are more common, you can set one or another parameter by default. This is done in the Ticket settings.
We have a unique condition in the Dispatcher: minutes from the last changes (as well as from the last response and comment). This condition is used to build various logic. In order not to load the system, this condition didn't apply to closed tickets. Now it also works for 3 days after the ticket is closed. This can be used, for example, to send a request for a service quality assessment.
News for developers, changes that affected the API:
- In the API, in all methods /ticket with ticket's body added parameter tags;
- A parent has been added to the ticket's API;
- New custom field types have been added to all methods.
New tags in the Report Constructor:
- Billing tag (returns HTML);
- Freeze ticket tag (flag).
Jira integration news: HelpDeskEddy can now create tickets to multiple Jira systems.
We hope these updates will be useful for you. If necessary contact our support service, colleagues, as always, we will be happy to help you!
- +7 (499) 346-87-44