Owner (responsible party) is assigned to each client's ticket. Distribution of tickets by employees in the HelpDesk system is possible:
- with automation tools, by setting parameters;
- manually, in the general list of tickets and on the request's working panel.
The choice of the responsible party depends on the specifics of the company's business process. For example, such cases:
- Each specialist works in same time with not more than three tickets. As soon as one of requests is completed, he goes to the next one immediately and so on.
- The client's question need to be sent to a colleague from another department;
- The customer support manager is selecting the responsible party for ticket;
- Operators don't see other tickets except the ones which are assigned to them.
Thanks to this field in the analytics section of HelpDeskEddy is possible to evaluate the effectiveness of employee's work.